Date: October 1, 2019 Place: N.C. Cooperative Extension, Avery County Center, 661 Vale Rd., Newland, NC 28657 Time: 6–7:30 p.m. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org You …
Agriculture & Food
Extension and research at NC State address timely issues impacting our state. Extension delivers trusted information directly into the hands of farmers and agribusinesses, helping them translate knowledge into solutions that grow our economy and communities.
Contact: Jennifer Ferre, (828) 252-4783, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Or N.C Cooperative Extension of Mitchell County Grants for diversifying farms WNC AgOptions intent to apply deadline Oct. …
Join us as we celebrate our farmers at the 12th Annual Farm City Banquet at the Mitchell County Senior …
Are you passionate about supporting the health of your community? The NC State Extension Master Food Volunteer (EMFV) program provides …
By Rick Harty, NCSBA Master Beekeeper Most people when asked “Does the honeybee help us?” will respond, positively, “They make …
Please join us to learn about NRCS and how their cost-share programs can improve your farm business and conserve …
Please join us for the 2018 Commercial Poultry Grower Meetings. Register here for the meeting you wish to attend. 3 hours …
Flyer for New Markets for Mountain …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
Extension Programs at NC State University
- Animal Science Extension
- Mountain Horticultural Crops Research and Extension Center
- Vernon James Research and Extension Center
- Ag BioTech
- Executive Farm Management Program
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC FarmLink
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Official Variety Testing
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agricultural and Human Sciences
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Apiculture and Beekeeping
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Extension Soils Program
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NC State Climate Office
- USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Agriculture & Food
Spotten tentiform leafminer description, life history, damage, and control.
Tarnished plant bug description, life history, damage, and control.
Dogwood borer description, life history, damage, and control.
Insidious plant bug description, life history, and predation.
Redbanded leafroller description, life cycle, damage, and control.